Hedge foreign exchange risk, to diversify investment strategies or for currency investing and arbitrage.
A foreign exchange (FX) or currency derivative is a contract to exchange one currency for another at a specified date in the future at a price (exchange rate) that is fixed on the purchase date.
Euronext offers five cash-settled FX contracts listed on the Euronext Amsterdam Derivatives Market:
- Euro/Dollar Futures (FED)
- British Pound/Euro Futures (FPE)
- British Pound/Euro Options (PEX)
- British Pound/Dollar Futures (FPD)
- British Pound/Dollar Options (PDX)