Calendar of business days 2019
Euronext’s Cash and Derivatives markets will be open Monday to Friday throughout 2019 except on the following days:
- Tuesday 1 January 2019 (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 19 April 2019 (Good Friday)
- Monday 22 April 2019 (Easter Monday)
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 (Labour Day)
- Wednesday 25 December 2019 (Christmas Day)
- Thursday 26 December 2019 (Boxing Day).
On Tuesday 24 December 2019 (Christmas Eve) and on Tuesday 31 December 2019 (New Year’s Eve), trading on the Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris Cash Markets will be half day trading, with all instruments closing by 14:05 CET.
On Euronext Dublin, trading will be half day trading, with all instruments closing:
- For Equities between 13:28-13:30 CET (12:28-12:30 Dublin time)
- For ETF at 14:00 CET (13:00 Dublin time)
Contracts on the Derivatives Markets will close at various times, commencing at 13:55 CET.