UAN 30 Fertiliser futures
Access delayed prices and download contract specifications
UAN 30 solution is a combination of urea and ammonium nitrate, a common element of the family of nitrogen-based fertilisers used throughout the agricultural industry.
Futures on UAN 30 Fertiliser solution
- Manage price risk and cover your overall positions more efficiently, for both agricultural inputs and for grains and oilseeds such as wheat, rapeseed and corn
- The first physically-deliverable futures contract for nitrogen fertiliser solution
- Designed for the European fertiliser market, and backed by partners across the fertiliser supply chain, from producers and traders, through storage terminal operators to cooperatives
- Physically delivered future traded in euros
- Delivery point through Rubis Terminal in Rouen, France, a major trading area for fertiliser imports as well as for crop exports such as wheat
- Initial expiry calendar reflecting seasonal pattern of sowing, manuring and harvesting: March, June, September, November, over a 2-year horizon
- Clearing handled by LCH S.A.