Annual General Meeting 16/05/2019
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Euronext N.V. was held on Thursday 16 May 2019 at 10.30 a.m. CET at the offices of Euronext N.V. at Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
All the items on the updated agenda were approved. These items were as follows:
- Proposal to adopt the 2018 financial statements
- Proposal to adopt a dividend of EUR 1.54 per ordinary share
- Proposal to discharge the members of the Managing Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2018
- Proposal to discharge the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2018
- Re-appointment of Jim Gollan as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Re-appointment of Maurice van Tilburg as a member of the Managing Board
- Appointment of Isabel Ucha as a member of the Managing Board
- Proposal to approve the acquisition by Euronext N.V. of up to 100% of the issued share capital of Oslo Børs VPS Holding ASA
- Proposal to appoint the external auditor
- Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body to issue ordinary shares
- Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive rights of shareholders
- Proposal to authorise the Managing Board to acquire ordinary shares in the share capital of the company on behalf of the company
The convening notice, the agenda to the AGM and the explanatory notes thereto, the 2018 Registration Document, the AGM presentation, the press release regarding the AGM’s results, an overview of the detailed voting results and the minutes of the meeting can be found below.